STARTING OFF

Nowadays programming is a skill that everyone out there is looking to have and I am one of them.




But here is the thing. while learning it I felt so lost and alone that it took me 5 to  6 months to learn a single language and trust me it's not enough just to learn a language there are many other things to it. While learning it so happened that I couldn't figure out what path to take and what to learn next because of that I used to go crazy and give up the idea of learning (binge-watching ).

Days after I would realize my mistake and start again from beginning after few weeks I would get stuck on a topic and browse, read, watch millions of videos on youtube and do some research on what that thing was and by the time when I came back to the actual path, I would forget the previous things that I learned and because of that I couldn't focus on building things rather I focused on learning basic stuff for a long time.



I think many of them are stuck in this bag and struggling trying to cut the bag open and some of them are sitting still thinking someone will take me out one day.and some are getting suffocated thinking why am I even here.

But don't worry guys this is why I am starting this blog. My main goal here is to teach you how to cut open the bag and make sure you never fall into another.

How it's going to be?

My approach here is to take you from the beginning and provide you some resources where you can learn further to improve your knowledge.

Note: I am not a professional I am just a student. I may go wrong in some things but always ready to accept my mistake so don't hesitate to point it out

and this is going to be a weakly blog which will help you to stay on the path and to focus on improving your knowledge in the least amount of time 

A sample of the upcoming posts. 

  • some information.....................................
  • .................................................................
  • ..................................................................
  • resource 1
  • resource 2
  • :
  • :
  • ----------------------------------------------
  • overview.............................................
  • problem-solving.................................
  • answers...............................................


How to follow?

Step 1: Read the information 

Step 2: Use the resources to expand your knowledge

Step 3: Revise what you have learned

Step 4: Get better by solving problems

Step 5(Optional): Check out my answers to the problem 

This is going to be a weekly blog you will get a week to complete these steps so don't get overwhelmed


There are some basics stuff you need to know before we start off. 

And that's it for this week all the best with your journey.


Thank you for reading...



Comments

  1. Hey!

    I really like your writing style, but it still needs a fair bit of polishing. Apart from some typing errors the general article structure is really polished, however the last part (How to follow) seems low-effort and messy (tasks are not separated from their numbers, optional is in caps, random sentences in the end with no clear beginning and end etc).

    As a fellow student I agree with what you say about 'cutting open the bag' being a problem for many people and really appreciate what you are trying to do. As of now, I have over 5 years of experience in Java so I'm hardly a starter anymore, but this issue still gets me sometimes.

    I don't know what your field of expertise is, but I feel like together we could make this a better blog or work on programming projects together.

    -tibetiroka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback 😊 .
      It's really nice of you to spend some time in writing this it means a lot to me .
      About the part of collaboration .yes I am super excited
      But how are we going get connected?
      This is my email address: rohansiddeshwara@gmail.com
      If you don't mind can we chat there
      And thank you for pointing out my mistakes many don't they just laughed at me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing your first language